At The Tea Heaven, we keep customer satisfaction as our utmost priority, therefore we are answerable for all the products brought on our website. We accept, return refund and cancellation if there is a mistake on our end, under the below conditions.
- If you are delivered a different item than what you had ordered, please contact us within 3 days via email to arrange for the product to be returned and replaced. Also, the product must be unopened & unused and returned along with the original packaging.
- If you happen to receive defective teaware, you can raise a return and replacement query by sending an email to email@example.com within 3 days of the purchase. Be sure to attach an image of the item received so we can evaluate its condition
- If you happen to receive a damaged teaware or gig box, you can raise returns and replacement query by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order. Be sure to attach an image of the item received so we can evaluate its condition. Also, please ensure the product is unused and in its original condition.
At Theteaheaven.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors with utmost importance and safety and we want you to have an enjoyable shopping experience. This policy details the steps we take to reserve and safeguard your privacy and information when you visit or communicate with our website or personnel.
Information Collected From You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out the registration form on our website, www.theteaheaven.com. We may keep a record of the information given by you when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- If you choose to invite an individual to join Theteaheaven.com, you will need to provide his/her name and email address. Theteaheaven.com stores this information to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your account and to track the results of the invitation referrals.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
Disclosure Of Any Information To Outside Parties
Cookies and IP Addresses
If you’re unfamiliar, the non-edible kind of cookies is small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers’ hard drive through your web browser (if you permit) that allows the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use these cookies to assist us in processing the items in your shopping cart, to understand and save your preferences for future visits, and to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to turn these cookies off, but in doing so, some of our services may not function properly, just so you know.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
All payment information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and stored in our database. You are responsible for keeping any password belonging to you that enables you to access our website, confidential. We request you not to share a password with anyone. We do our best to protect your personal data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website via the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Utilizing your information:
Some of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information about our products or services, which we feel may be of interest to you or that you have requested from us.
- Fulfill our commitment arising from any contracts that we may have entered into with you.
- Notify you about changes to our website, products, and services.
Updating Your Personal Information And Preferences
If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that your friends and contacts may still choose to send email invitations to you. Any user who receives an email invitation to join the site may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitations. In addition, if you are a member, you may also choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences as indicated above.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request. While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a request restriction.